In acest an, Norvegia intra in competitia Eurovision cu o piesa puternica, catchy, cu potential de number one.
“Icebreaker” este titlul piesei, iar frumoasa, delicata si talentata Agnete Johnsen este miza Norvegiei pentru Eurovision Song Contest 2016. Recunoastem ca piesa este una dintre (putinele) piese favorite ale noastre.
Am stat de vorba cu Agnete despre Eurovision & stuff, astfel ca va prezentam un nou interviu in exclusivitate marca Star Gossip Magazine.
1. At what age did you discover that you have a talent for singing and songwriting and how did you find out?
Music has been a big part of my life since I was a little kid. I have always liked to entertain, I used to «force» my family to watch me perform in the living room, hehe.
2. What are your long-term career goals?
I wish to travel the world with my music, write new meaningful songs and entertain people.
3. What is your favorite track song from your national songs that had participated in Eurovision until now?
Without a doubt: Alexander Rybak – Fairytale!
4. What do you know and think about Romanian music industry in Eurovision?
Ovi and Paula Seling <3 Such talented people. I have both «Playing with Fire» and «Miracle» on my playlists. Great songs!
5. Can you tell us a bit about your song and the message that it shares? What does it make it original from all the other participant songs this year?
The song is about being there for someone who is struggling. We wrote the lyrics to Icebreaker with my best friend in mind, so there is a 14 year old story behind the song. To me, Icebreaker is one of the most honest and most personal thing I´ve ever written, dedicated to my friend and our long lasting friendship. It was written at a time in my friends life when she needed my support.
The transition between the verse and chorus definitely stands out, we took a chance doing that choice of production.
6. What do you think about performing on the Eurovision stage this year? What is your worst fear about it?
ESC is the biggest show in the world. I have never performed in front of so many people, it will be both exciting and frightening.
I will do my best enjoying it. The worst that could happen is that the nerves take control and I would not be able to sing, hopefully it will be ok 🙂
7. What do you think about the history of this competition? It evolved or not throughout years and why do you think that?
ESC is fantastic, it gets bigger and bigger. I love it! But, the fans are still awesome and dedicated, lovable and great. I´m proud of being a part of the lovely craziness this year!
8. What do you like the most in this competition?
This is a once in a lifetime chance of performing in front of so many people with a song that means so much to me, is what I like the most. And as a bonus I´ll meet many new people, really looking forward to it!
9. Share a message for all our readers and your Romanian admirers.
Hi all you fine people of Romania! My name is Agnete, I represent Norway in this years Eurovision with my song Icebreaker. Hope that you like the song and my performance. Lots of hugs and love!
va iubesc pe toti 🙂
What's Your Reaction?
“Sefa” intergalactico-online a lucrurilor frumoase aduse de Daily Magazine.